Pechauer P09 - Cheap - Needs Repair

suprnva

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So I got this cue and played with it for one weekend. The next time I went to play with it, I found it cracked near the joint. Not sure how it happened. Sent it to Pechauer and they said it must have been banged on a table to crack like it did. I NEVER hit it on a table or anything. They said it can be repaired but I refuse to pay them anything when they are flat out calling me a liar. So I got a new cue and I'm putting this one for sale. I figured maybe someone on here can fix it themselves or would be willing to have it repaired since I'm basically giving it away. Retails for $590, I'm asking $160 shipped. The shaft is almost worth that by itself.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353548622.861641.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353548631.549399.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353548639.582711.jpg

JNUTZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How about a picture of the rest of the cue and shaft? How much did thy say it would be to fix it?

suprnva

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
There is a pic of the full cue. What else you want to see on it? And I can get one of the shaft in a few minutes.

And I didn't get a price. As soon as they insisted I was a liar I just had them send it back. Don't care if it was $50 to fix, they aren't getting anything from me.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
send it to Ryan Theewan (RAT Cues on here) at Muellers. He loves to fix cues like this and is a miracle worker on them...he also does it very affordably.

Joe

suprnva

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
send it to Ryan Theewan (RAT Cues on here) at Muellers. He loves to fix cues like this and is a miracle worker on them...he also does it very affordably.

Joe

I already got a different cue. I don't even want to play with a Pechauer after this ordeal.

suprnva

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
From what I was told, the wood is cracked. It really doesn't look like it's that deep though. But, that's what Pechauer told me.