Perception of Pool Players

JMuck

Silver Member
Does anybody know where I can find the four box characterization of the perception of a pool player through the eyes of friends,family,the public and finally "what I actually do"?

I have seen it floating around occasionally in a thread or two.

Thanks for any info.

Last edited:

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Looked but only found this... Perception is everything.....

There are connotations...

billiards-tables_00312537.jpg

Chris

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anybody know where I can find the four box characterization of the perception of a pool player through the eyes of friends,family,the public and finally "what I actually do"?

I have seen it floating around occasionally in a thread or two.

Thanks for any info.

I am not sure I exactly understand what you are asking but.
Danny DiLiberto was once being interviewed on WWof Sports I forget who the interviewer was but he asked Danny what he did for a living. Danny said he played pool. The guy said, " No, I mean when you are not playing pool what to you actually do for a living"?

Anyone who knows Danny ask him about this he tells the story in a very entertaining way.

I guess the point is, to the public, beyond just a game people play, the public does not recognize it as any kind or profession or even a sport any more then being a professional pogo stick bouncer. Pro pool players don't really exist in the minds of the public.

Last edited:

SKUNKBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes,thank you for finding this,and thanks to all who replied.Is there a link for this so I can send it to a friend?

If you right click on the picture, you can save as picture. Then you can send it anywhere.

L8R...Ken