Black Bear Casino is having one heck of a tournament this weekend.
$12,000 added singles and team events ran and organized by the one and only John Stitch.
I will be there playing in the singles event on Thurday and Friday but passing on the team to teach some Perfect Aim Sat. and Sun.
2 day Special will be a mini lesson including the video for only $99.00.
So if your going to be there this is an excellent opportunity to learn Perfect Aim at a super price.
Hope to see alot of AZers at the tourny.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Thanks again Geno. 715-563-8712 Don't miss out. I should be pretty busy.
$12,000 added singles and team events ran and organized by the one and only John Stitch.
I will be there playing in the singles event on Thurday and Friday but passing on the team to teach some Perfect Aim Sat. and Sun.
2 day Special will be a mini lesson including the video for only $99.00.
So if your going to be there this is an excellent opportunity to learn Perfect Aim at a super price.
Hope to see alot of AZers at the tourny.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Thanks again Geno. 715-563-8712 Don't miss out. I should be pretty busy.