Hi there,
I'm on my way to Alabama to give a special perfect Aim lesson. Will be at Brickyard in Indianapolis tomorrow afternoon. I plan on practicing for a few hours.
If you are close to there and want to learn perfect aim first hand give me a call. Depending how things work out I might have to stay there for a few days.
On the road again, I Just LOVE it............
call to get a time set up 715-563-8712 Thanks geno......
I'm on my way to Alabama to give a special perfect Aim lesson. Will be at Brickyard in Indianapolis tomorrow afternoon. I plan on practicing for a few hours.
If you are close to there and want to learn perfect aim first hand give me a call. Depending how things work out I might have to stay there for a few days.
On the road again, I Just LOVE it............
call to get a time set up 715-563-8712 Thanks geno......