Perfect Aim In Shreveport Side pockets until Oct. 31st

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roger over here in Shreveport, Side Pockets is having a 9 ball tourny this Sat. Race to 7 on the winners and race to 5 on the losers.

The tables play great and what a great set up Roger has here for the players. This is a players pool hall for sure.

$50.00 entry. Non pro women get a game on the wire.

They usually get a crowd so come over and try your skill out and take a look at Perfect Aim.

I'll be doing personal lessons on Sunday thru Wed.

To schedule a time and get the time you want call 715-563-8712

See ya all there geno.......
 
Side Pockets No decline in pool here for sure.........

I came to the poolhall to do a Free Perfect Aim seminar for the players and the parking lot was full. it's Monday night. Don't they know that monday is slow all over.

Roger has it going on over here. If you want to learn how to beef up business in a poolhall you should come over.

I'm doing Free seminars on Tuesday night and Wed. I can still do one lesson on Wed and maybe 2 on Thursday.

Then it's off to White Diamonds in Lafayette to try my hand and one of the best tournaments in the whole country.

But after the tourny it looks like I will have to come back to Shreveport. I can't possibly get all the lessons done by Friday. Probably set up 10 more .

They love their pool in Shreveport. My hats off to Roger here. What a great job here.

And just like all the poolhalls I go to around the country, the people and players here are just great.

Like one huge family. Everyone knows everyone.

One man a van and the road.........
 
I came to the poolhall to do a Free Perfect Aim seminar for the players and the parking lot was full. it's Monday night. Don't they know that monday is slow all over.

Roger has it going on over here. If you want to learn how to beef up business in a poolhall you should come over.

I'm doing Free seminars on Tuesday night and Wed. I can still do one lesson on Wed and maybe 2 on Thursday.

Then it's off to White Diamonds in Lafayette to try my hand and one of the best tournaments in the whole country.

But after the tourny it looks like I will have to come back to Shreveport. I can't possibly get all the lessons done by Friday. Probably set up 10 more .

They love their pool in Shreveport. My hats off to Roger here. What a great job here.

And just like all the poolhalls I go to around the country, the people and players here are just great.

Like one huge family. Everyone knows everyone.

One man a van and the road.........

Way to go Gene! All those lessons, you are the man! Now when are you coming to New Orleans, Louisiana? To Buffalo Billiards? Gene, I could sure use of of your lessons.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.
 
Back
Top