Great tournament this weekend at Cape girardo, Mo.
Big Truck, Ray hansen doing the streaming on the internet and Evelyn and Danny running the tournament.
It doesn't get anymore professional than this.
If you want the feel od a pro tourny without all the pros, Just some, this is the place to be this weekend.
Plus Perfect Aim will be there trying to knock this off and give a whole lot of lessons.
I already talked to Eric and the gang over there and they really want to pump their poolhalls up in Cape and Poplar Bluff. Talking about keeping me there for awhile.
They will have me for a few days for sure. But I need to go to Tunica. This would be one I don't think anyone should miss.
I got a little surprise for this one. Stop over and see. seeing is believing..
See ya all there...........
Big Truck, Ray hansen doing the streaming on the internet and Evelyn and Danny running the tournament.
It doesn't get anymore professional than this.
If you want the feel od a pro tourny without all the pros, Just some, this is the place to be this weekend.
Plus Perfect Aim will be there trying to knock this off and give a whole lot of lessons.
I already talked to Eric and the gang over there and they really want to pump their poolhalls up in Cape and Poplar Bluff. Talking about keeping me there for awhile.
They will have me for a few days for sure. But I need to go to Tunica. This would be one I don't think anyone should miss.
I got a little surprise for this one. Stop over and see. seeing is believing..
See ya all there...........