Pernambuco Joey Bautista

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apparently, I'm a dumbass and no longer have the ability to post pics on here. Perhaps Joey can help me out later. TIA

I would like to say that Joey is fantastic to work with and makes cues that not only look great, but play exceptional.

thoffen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully we get to see the pics. Not sure I've seen a cue from pernambuco, better known as Brazil wood. Actually, the name of the country comes from the wood! It was called pau brasil, with pau meaning wood and brasil referring to the color of the dye made from the wood. Probably not as critical as Brazilian rosewood, but of course the wood was exploited so you don't see a lot of it for sale.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
DSC03311.JPG

Attachments

• DSC03312.JPG
    DSC03312.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC03313.JPG
    DSC03313.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 131

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully we get to see the pics. Not sure I've seen a cue from pernambuco, better known as Brazil wood. Actually, the name of the country comes from the wood! It was called pau brasil, with pau meaning wood and brasil referring to the color of the dye made from the wood. Probably not as critical as Brazilian rosewood, but of course the wood was exploited so you don't see a lot of it for sale.
Joey came through with pics. Thanks for the post and info.