Perry Weston???

wagdad

Yup, I'm that Guy.
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in purchasing a Perry Weston Cue. Has anyone owned or played with one? How would you describe the balance and playability?

Last edited:

wagdad

Yup, I'm that Guy.
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you say stood out the most to you, when you first purchased and stroked your Weston?

pigsRflying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good balance. Effective CB control. It has a little thinner handle, which I like. Mine has a real lizard wrap that feels great.

wagdad

Yup, I'm that Guy.
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Thanks for your input! If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for your Weston? Can you attach a photo?

pigsRflying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked it up from Cornerstone some time ago. Purpleheart with some type of burle points and joint. 5 colorful veneers razor sharp and dead even.

Capture_weston.jpg

red stevens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
early weston

I purchased mine in 1990. Its a 6 point ebony into maple and cocobolo in the butt with red spotted black linen wrap. Its 60" long which was his standard length at that time. It plays lights out for me from the moment I first had it in my hands. The balance is superb and my stroke improved just using this cue. I think the length and balance point had a great deal to do with this stroke improvement. All the cues I have purchased since have been 60 inches or longer but the Weston started it all. I do not play with it as much as I used to because I do not want to damage it in any way. Its still near mint and will remain so. Pictures are in my gallery on this site. If you can find a Perry Weston for sale I would highly recommend you purchase it. If the price is high remember time will take care of the price. Hope this helps you.
Red

Last edited:

wagdad

Yup, I'm that Guy.
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks

Hey thanks a lot guys for taking the time to respond to my questions.

Ryansnell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The balance as everyone has stated above is excellent. A buddy used to have one and it played great, and they're a treat to look at as well. Great quality.