Personally most annoying thing in pool.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i don’t bet, but i don’t care if anybody else wants to. I have however noticed the tendency for betting players to CONSTANTLY undermine and talk down on people that don’t want to play for money. Mostly on this forum.
Well, you haven't driven all of us away, yet.

The essence of pool is gambling based.
All this robotic pool, has become a complete bore.

Gambling is everywhere. There's sports booking legally everywhere.

HOW LONG TILL MATCHROOM BRINGS LEGAL GAMBLING TO US EVENTS?
That's where the money us.
I'll bet they move to do this in just a year or two.

FunChamp

Agree. The current robots are boring as hell. Get players gambling together, mic them up, talk some trash, get some smoking. You'll sell out tickets

soyale

again, i dont care if you gamble.

Cuedup

Players that loudly throw out random challenges and when they get called out by someone they're scared of they ignore it and continue to challenge people they think they can beat.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Players that loudly throw out random challenges and when they get called out by someone they're scared of they ignore it and continue to challenge people they think they can beat.
Saw that happen at Felt one day.
A loud mouth was laying down a challenge to play for $500 a game one pocket and there was no one there that could play for that bet except one guy and I knew he had the money and skill to do it.
So that guy said ok $500 a game and the loud mouth tried to get out of it by raising it to $1000 a rack and same guy said I'll go get the money and we will play.
Mr. loudmouth said no and shut up.
And trust me the guy would have played a $1000 a game.
And for those of you that may know him his name is Kiko and that kind of betting is not unusual for him.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The most annoying thing about isn’t pool

It’s the god damned phones.

I leave mine in the car when I’m at the pool room. I ain’t been going much, but when ever I do, or have in the past. The phone isn’t part of the kit.

Fatboy<——-telemarketer, doesn’t mind being away from the phone

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Running out on the bet....First early big-ish stakes game falls into my lap. Had a guy I played against in the past approach me and offer race to three for $100. He lost three sets and we double the bet, although now after losing two sets he goes to the ATM and pays up. We play another two sets and as he heads to the ATM he jets out the door. I was shocked, had never seen that before, and now everyone posts up before....lol. Never saw the guy again in a 10mile radius of the pool halls I visited, heard he was stabbed trying to run from a game on the other side of town.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
also the corner ball leaking out when breaking one pocket, super irritating.
If the balls on the outside of the rack on the opposite side you are breaking from are not frozen the corner ball has a better chance of leaking out.

xX-Wizard-Xx

The most annoying thing in pool around here is the same 10-15 tools that clutter AZB up all day, every day with NPR political lefty/righty gibberish, making this place more like Twitter than a damn pool forum.
Snaking other people wanted adds is pretty annoying too ... lmao

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The most annoying thing in pool around here is the same 10-15 tools that clutter AZB up all day, every day with NPR political lefty/righty gibberish, making this place more like Twitter than a damn pool forum.
That’s why I left for about 7 years. Didn’t log in once during that time. Didn’t miss much either. If it gets that toxic again-I’m gone again.

Fatboy….