Peterson, Hercek, Mobley, JossWest, Hercek, Gracio

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
Here are some pictures of a few cues for you guys to enjoy.

These cues are NOT FOR SALE.

cues%203_zps23d22549.jpg

cues%202_zps9abdc8f8.jpg

cues%201_zpsf2603a34.jpg

Edit: the second cue is a Hercek/Rubino.

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Not for sale?

Michael, stop teasing, you know everything is for Sale!
Beautiful cues, bad pics :)
Regards,
Greg

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
Michael, stop teasing, you know everything is for Sale!
Beautiful cues, bad pics :)
Regards,
Greg

Greg,

They are really NOT for sale.

I gotta take better pictures than that. I am still playing around with the camera's set-up. So, I figured why not trying and showing off some cues? I used to take some of the best pictures in the business. But I forgot how I had the system set up. Close up of a cue is easy. But to take a clear picture of an entire cue with glare -using a lighting system- is tough.

They recently got sold to a friend.

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Mobley

Michael, was just kidding around! Was liking the Randy Mobley.
Talk soon.

HallieQ2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mobley cue

I should have bought the Mobley in Vegas when I had the chance, I bought the plain 4 point Mobley instead. Good looking cues thoe.

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
I should have bought the Mobley in Vegas when I had the chance, I bought the plain 4 point Mobley instead. Good looking cues thoe.

I was playing with the black Mobley and wasn't planning on selling it. But my friend wanted it together with all the other cues. So it was a no brainer.

I shot some balls with your Mobley, it played great too.

Whenever you have a chance to get up here in DFW, stop by the shop. I have at least 3-4 times more cues on display at the shop than in Vegas. And you're welcome to test play with any cues you want.

patrickjuhlin

A+ Banger
Silver Member
God I miss the Mobley. Luckily I took home a BB to ease the pain but I still miss that cue. :) Beautiful collection Michael, that Peterson is rare one!

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was playing with the black Mobley and wasn't planning on selling it. But my friend wanted it together with all the other cues. So it was a no brainer.

I shot some balls with your Mobley, it played great too.

Whenever you have a chance to get up here in DFW, stop by the shop. I have at least 3-4 times more cues on display at the shop than in Vegas. And you're welcome to test play with any cues you want.

Mike

Great collection you got there. Especially the Mobley, that Mobley originally from NY, the shaft taper is based on Bushka taper. I want to bring that cue back to my friend, can we talk a deal ?

HallieQ2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cues

If I get a chance to get up around DFW I sure will give you a buzz and I also have picked up a couple more cues.thanks once again.:grin::grin: