Picture of Celtic Prince Cue

JimBo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
magnum said:
Any pics for this cue? I'm just curious with this $103k phenomenon.

I have many pics but won't post any because Joe V might think it would sell and he'd bring them to Mottey and have a copy made. Of course we all know that would be fine because there would only be 1 original after all. I'm sure TW would be quite happy to see someone thought so much of his work that they made a copy.

Jim

magnum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If that's the case then maybe I could just ask Master Bandido if he has any pic/s of this cue. My knowledge in cues are very limited coz I have zero background but things will change in the near future coz I've started my apprenticeship with him.

Thanks...

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I can't find my collector's issue. The one with the Tad and Szambotti in the cover. :confused:
This one shows it smack center.

Last edited:

JimBo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
magnum said:
If that's the case then maybe I could just ask Master Bandido if he has any pic/s of this cue. My knowledge in cues are very limited coz I have zero background but things will change in the near future coz I've started my apprenticeship with him.

Thanks...

If what you say is true, then just ask him to show you the picture, I just sent one to Edwin.

Jim

magnum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JimBo said:
If what you say is true, then just ask him to show you the picture, I just sent one to Edwin.

Jim

I've started my apprenticeship last Nov 11 and I'm very grateful that he accepted me as his pupil. But I'm doing this on a once a week basis coz I got my regular job and I feel that 6hrs a day is not enough. Luckily once I transitioned my to new shift (and some convincing with my wife :D ), I might add another day to my regular sched.

Thank you very much for the pics. I'll be visiting Master Bandido this week.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
JimBo said:
I have many pics but won't post any because Joe V might think it would sell and he'd bring them to Mottey and have a copy made. Of course we all know that would be fine because there would only be 1 original after all. I'm sure TW would be quite happy to see someone thought so much of his work that they made a copy.

Jim

Actually I don't think it will sell. So I wouldn't waste my time with it. :) Wait I am looking at a TW right now that has a little South West influence... hmmm are you selling your TW's now since he borrowed some designs? Oh no you won't.. paper tigers and all that.

Joe

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
classiccues said:
Actually I don't think it will sell. So I wouldn't waste my time with it. :) Wait I am looking at a TW right now that has a little South West influence... hmmm are you selling your TW's now since he borrowed some designs? Oh no you won't.. paper tigers and all that.

Joe
Joe, do you have any NortWest cues? :D
I saw one at HTimes years ago.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
let me get this straight.. the celtic prince cue was the one in the middle of the picture with the dark butt and the natural inlay going all through the butt with no wrap?

if that it is.. OMG.. that is one of the ugliest cues i ever seen.. no wonder why nobody would ever make a cue like it..

chris

JimBo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ChrisOnline said:
let me get this straight.. the celtic prince cue was the one in the middle of the picture with the dark butt and the natural inlay going all through the butt with no wrap?

if that it is.. OMG.. that is one of the ugliest cues i ever seen.. no wonder why nobody would ever make a cue like it..

chris

I have no idea what you mean by natural inlay, but the good news is every ass has a seat, doesn't matter if *YOU* don't like it because someone else did and thank God that person was willing to spend that much on a cue. BTW I am about 125% sure you weren't in the market for 100+K cue at the time it sold.

Jim

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
i meant natural colored inlay..

so listen here d :D ck face.. you dont know me from God himself so you have NO IDEA if i have the money to buy it or not.. You have no idea i own a chain of fast food resturants, or i have a trust fund.. or maybe i blew my inheritance on expensive cues....

i am sick and tires of your opinions.. so why dont you keep them to yourself..

thanx..

chris

Last edited:

bandido

Player Power!
Silver Member
JimBo said:

Jim
It's true, He's one of my good friends that understand and respect my other agreements. Thanks

JimBo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ChrisOnline said:
i meant natural colored inlay..

so listen here d :D ck face.. you dont know me from God himself so you have NO IDEA if i have the money to buy it or not.. You have no idea i own a chain of fast food resturants, or i have a trust fund.. or maybe i blew my inheritance on expensive cues....

i am sick and tires of your opinions.. so why dont you keep them to yourself..

thanx..

chris

Well, now I know you don't have the money. Anyone who calls someone dickface and who can't read must be uneducated and broke. It seems you exposed yourself better then I ever could. You see Chris if you read what I wrote you will find no line about *IF* you had the money or not, just said I knew you weren't in the market to spend it on a cue. But thanks for helping us out with more details then we needed.

Jim

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
maybe i am uneducated and broke.. i dunno.. i seem to be living a modest life.. i have a 25 thousand daollar car, a 15 thousand dollar motorcycle, i have a 3 thousand dollar cue and i live on my own..

so.. i can make a uneducated guess that your nothing but a C :D CK.. so as of this moment.. i could care less what you think about anything.. last time i checked, a piece of shit cannot be heard, except for that lingering smell...
so as much as you linger and post.. i will choose not to acknowledge it..
so kiss off..

chris

Last edited:

JimBo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ChrisOnline said:
maybe i am uneducated and broke.. i dunno.. i seem to be living a modest life.. i have a 25 thousand daollar car, a 15 thousand dollar motorcycle, i have a 3 thousand dollar cue and i live on my own..

so.. i can make a uneducated guess that your nothing but a C :D CK.. so as of this moment.. i could care less what you think about anything.. last time i checked, a piece of shit cannot be heard, except for that lingering smell...
so as much as you linger and post.. i will choose not to acknowledge it..
so kiss off..

chris

Well let's see now you've called me a roster and a guy named Richard and all because I said I was pretty sure you weren't in the market for a 103K pool cue. SO I guess I need to be a little more blunt now that you just want to call me names. F-off you piece of crap, you can take your 25,000 daollar (whatever the hell that means) car 15K bike and 3 K cue and sell them all, that gives you 43K, (not even close to a down payment on the cue we are talking about) and stick them up your ass. It's too bad you don't have the money to buy this cue but worse then all that it's too bad you can't hear me and won't be able to read this. Choose not to acknowledge me all you like, but just please stop trying to fool yourself into thinking you could and would have spent 103K on a cue 5 years ago. Have a nice week, and go look for a 3rd job loser.

Jim