Pictures of Cuemakers

tabi1

Registered
Some guy & Leonard Mallari

Some guy on the left, with cuemaker Leonard Mallari. Leonard's cues are great players, and the guy on the left is one of his customers, whoever he is.😄 This pic is about 40 years old. PM me for Leonard's contact information. Hey stays busy by word of mouth advertising only.
I realize this is an old post but am curious if Mr. Mallari still building cues? I am assuming he's from Pampanga based on his last name but I haven't heard of him and I live in this area.

Thanks

ekb6760

Misplaced Texan
Gold Member
Silver Member
I realize this is an old post but am curious if Mr. Mallari still building cues? I am assuming he's from Pampanga based on his last name but I haven't heard of him and I live in this area.

Thanks
He still builds cues out of his home in Waldorf, Maryland

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1663283956803.png

This is the cue maker that made my lucasi.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I Didn't Browse Every Page

As my Title stated......I haven't browsed every page of this thread and so I uncertain whether anyone may have posted a photo of Bob Owen, who happens to be a splendid person and cue-maker as well. Anyway, here's a photo of Bob holding my cue he was completing which arrived this past Memorial Day Weekend. He strikes a nice pose and sure does make a dandy cue as you can tell from what's in his hands. And as previously posted on this Forum I'll once again state, in case anyone might be interested, it's the best hitting pool cue I own.....Go try an Owen cue & find out for yourself.

Matt B.
Love Bob's work. Thank you for sharing the photos. 😎

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here’s one of my friend, Eric Crisp, the maker of Sugartree Custom Cues.

Attachments

• 056D82B9-6C08-4526-8D94-0EBE51999807.jpeg
    056D82B9-6C08-4526-8D94-0EBE51999807.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 129