Places to play in Denver?

Joe Rogan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm in Denver doing stand up, and I wanted to find a place where me and my friend can play tonight. Can anyone recommend a good pool hall?

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hanks Place on Sheridan....pretty good tables, tight, GCIII. Your typical pool hall.

Table Steaks, two locations, the South location is very nice....more upscale (I forget address), the other Table Steaks is more rundown, also on Sheridan.

Colorado Cue Club, very nice and clean, located off of 120th, north end of town

Wyncoop - downtown, not really a "players" hall, but trendy, full size tables, probably close to where you are performing.

In order of preference...Colo Cue Club, then TS South, then Hanks, then....?

You really make the UFC's exciting, by the way.

Doug

Joe Rogan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Salamander said:
Hanks Place on Sheridan....pretty good tables, tight, GCIII. Your typical pool hall.

Table Steaks, two locations, the South location is very nice....more upscale (I forget address), the other Table Steaks is more rundown, also on Sheridan.

Colorado Cue Club, very nice and clean, located off of 120th, north end of town

Wyncoop - downtown, not really a "players" hall, but trendy, full size tables, probably close to where you are performing.

In order of preference...Colo Cue Club, then TS South, then Hanks, then....?

You really make the UFC's exciting, by the way.

Doug

Thanks, man. I really appreciate it.
We'll try one of those tonight.
Thanks about the UFC too.

Joe Rogan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Oops, I didn't realize I put this in the wanted for sale section.
If any mods can move it to the main area please do.

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Tablesteaks is a little closer to downtown than the cueclub but both are nice. Joe if you take me for a ride in your new cuda I'll even pay for the table time. LOL Chris.

Tim

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One of the nicest places to play is Table Steaks South. It is located at 201 Floyd Englewood Co