Places to play in Hawaii

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be in Waikiki for a couple of nights and Kona for a night on business. If I have some free time in the evenings, I'd like to check out a local room. Where are the best rooms with the nicest equipment?
 
Hawaiin Brian's

The only place I know of or ever been to on Oahu was Hawaiin Brian's....

That's where I first saw Rodney Morris play....
 
The only place I know of or ever been to on Oahu was Hawaiin Brian's....

That's where I first saw Rodney Morris play....

Indeed, the only place left to play is at Hawaiian Brian's BUT that place has changed so much it is no longer a player's room.
When I was stationed at Kaneohe Bay I used to play at a few other smaller rooms throughout the island as well; including the military base rooms.

Go during the day to Hawaiian Brian's, for the evening is full of loud music.
I was last there in 2012 and the tables were horrible though!

When Rodney Morris was a standout there the action and tournaments were decent.
Honestly though, go to Hawai'i for the beaches and sun not the pool.
 
Indeed, the only place left to play is at Hawaiian Brian's BUT that place has changed so much it is no longer a player's room.
When I was stationed at Kaneohe Bay I used to play at a few other smaller rooms throughout the island as well; including the military base rooms.

Go during the day to Hawaiian Brian's, for the evening is full of loud music.
I was last there in 2012 and the tables were horrible though!

When Rodney Morris was a standout there the action and tournaments were decent.
Honestly though, go to Hawai'i for the beaches and sun not the pool.

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately, I'll be working during the day so the beaches and sun won't be available. I was just curious what the local pool scene had to offer.
 
Back
Top