Heyalex40 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 15, 2007 #1 Does anyone know of a good place to play in Vegas, other than the Cue Club?
rackem SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP Silver Member Jan 15, 2007 #3 Yes Pool Sharks is a good place. Check this thread. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=9933&highlight=cuetopia There was another thread that had them all listed but I can not find it right now. Do a search Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
Yes Pool Sharks is a good place. Check this thread. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=9933&highlight=cuetopia There was another thread that had them all listed but I can not find it right now. Do a search
Onepocket73 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 15, 2007 #4 rackem said: Yes Pool Sharks is a good place. Check this thread. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=9933&highlight=cuetopia There was another thread that had them all listed but I can not find it right now. Do a search Click to expand... What ever happened to Cuetopia?
rackem said: Yes Pool Sharks is a good place. Check this thread. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=9933&highlight=cuetopia There was another thread that had them all listed but I can not find it right now. Do a search Click to expand... What ever happened to Cuetopia?