Places to play in Syracuse, NY

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since Salt City Billiards burned down there's no poolhalls in Syracuse. Just wondering if there's any regular bar table tournaments or any bar tables period in the Syracuse area. I know Rochester and Utica have some rooms, but I'm trying to avoid a 1-1.5 hr drive each way to play.

Thanks everyone,

Lou
 
Since Salt City Billiards burned down there's no poolhalls in Syracuse. Just wondering if there's any regular bar table tournaments or any bar tables period in the Syracuse area. I know Rochester and Utica have some rooms, but I'm trying to avoid a 1-1.5 hr drive each way to play.

Thanks everyone,

Lou

Lou, Neither the "new Salt City" or the other new room being built in the "old Salt City" location are ready to go. Check out Fulton, NY. There used to be a room there. Also check the Syracuse APA site to see where they are playing.

Lyn
 
thanks for the tips, Lyn!

Don't worry, I will definitely be coming out to see y'all at East Ridge Billiards in Rocheste. I'm just looking for someplace to play more regularly.

By the way, I forgot, what days do y'all have tournaments at East Ridge (aside from thursday night 9ball)?

best,

Lou
 
Friday night eight ball on the small tables. Saturday is always call first. Tomorrow is "B" on the small ones. TD probably will not allow you to play as he does not know you.

Lyn
 
Lakeview Lanes Fulton has a dozen or so Valleys. They don't play too bad, Simonis on them. About 30 minute drive north. No action or tournaments. League and recreational.

723 W Broadway, Fulton, NY 13069
lakeview lanes

Following next weekend we will have 3 gold crowns setup in the back portion of our space. PM me and you can come play a little. Thinking some old school ring games.

The New Salt City Billiards will be open 8/30 for our grand opening. 5pm will host a match between Shane Van Boening and Jayson Shaw followed by a 32 player big money event. Details coming in a few days on the tournament. There will be a prepay option to hold your spot since there will be lots of players coming in town for Turning Stone Classic that week.
 
Lakeview Lanes Fulton has a dozen or so Valleys. They don't play too bad, Simonis on them. About 30 minute drive north. No action or tournaments. League and recreational.

723 W Broadway, Fulton, NY 13069
lakeview lanes

Following next weekend we will have 3 gold crowns setup in the back portion of our space. PM me and you can come play a little. Thinking some old school ring games.

The New Salt City Billiards will be open 8/30 for our grand opening. 5pm will host a match between Shane Van Boening and Jayson Shaw followed by a 32 player big money event. Details coming in a few days on the tournament. There will be a prepay option to hold your spot since there will be lots of players coming in town for Turning Stone Classic that week.
Hope I'm there too
Jason
 
Hey SBC,

I would love to come check out the new Salt City Billiards.

I'm staying just south of Mattydale and north of 690. So, I think it's pretty much right in my neighborhood


Lou
 
Back
Top