L lstevedus One of the 47% Silver Member Aug 29, 2010 #1 I have a friend that's been driving a long way to play and would like to find places closer to his home that have action and tournaments. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. SteveD
I have a friend that's been driving a long way to play and would like to find places closer to his home that have action and tournaments. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. SteveD
L lstevedus One of the 47% Silver Member Aug 30, 2010 #2 Any pool rooms or bar tournaments within 50 miles of Wheeling?
Black-Balled AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 30, 2010 #3 I dunno, mon. Used to drive to Cincy from DC and there isn't crap for about 3hrs either way thru the state line! google sez: Fiddle Stix Beer & Billiards- 1066 Market Street, Wheeling, WV - (304) 233-0023 -
I dunno, mon. Used to drive to Cincy from DC and there isn't crap for about 3hrs either way thru the state line! google sez: Fiddle Stix Beer & Billiards- 1066 Market Street, Wheeling, WV - (304) 233-0023 -
D C 6 Pocket AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 30, 2010 #4 There is tournaments and action at the S Bridge Cafe and Billiards in Wheeling WV