Poolhalljunkie AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 10, 2007 #1 I will be taking a trip to South Dakota, Rapids city area and am looking for places to play. If anybody knows of any, it would be greatly appreciated.
I will be taking a trip to South Dakota, Rapids city area and am looking for places to play. If anybody knows of any, it would be greatly appreciated.
bignasty "I already did it" Silver Member Aug 10, 2007 #2 well... Poolhalljunkie said: I will be taking a trip to South Dakota, Rapids city area and am looking for places to play. If anybody knows of any, it would be greatly appreciated. Click to expand... the breakroom and the marble club both are great places!
well... Poolhalljunkie said: I will be taking a trip to South Dakota, Rapids city area and am looking for places to play. If anybody knows of any, it would be greatly appreciated. Click to expand... the breakroom and the marble club both are great places!
bignasty "I already did it" Silver Member Aug 11, 2007 #4 yes sir... 3kushn said: How about Sioux Falls. Anything there? Click to expand... yes luckys is where the action challenge is gonna take place!
yes sir... 3kushn said: How about Sioux Falls. Anything there? Click to expand... yes luckys is where the action challenge is gonna take place!