Played Hennessee for 4 days, and won the $$$

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was visiting Tennessee last week and called Hennessee to see if he wanted to play some. Met up on Friday, and it continued on Sunday, Monday, and wound up on Tuesday. We finished at 3:00 on Tues. (I flew out at 6:30)

I was just lucky we were playing GOLF.


He's a talented fellow. Had a GREAT time, played some nice courses, and met a few new people. One of Jon's friends has an 'in' to one of Tennessee's nicest courses, Bear Trace. (Tim's Ford) I was told by his friend, "Consider yourself a member here, anytime" How you gonna' beat that?

We played 36 at Bear Trace, all the way till it got dark. John and I went back and forth the whole day.


Also did go to the local poolroom (Murfreesboro Billiards) and hit a few. John showed up a short time later. Watched him shoot some amazing shots. One I have never seen before. He shoots the object ball over another (full ball) staright into the corner. (makes the object ball jump over the other ball) Quite an amazing shot!

This fellow has world class potential. Watched his game closely throughout the Derby this yr. He can sure play some amazing pool. I was greatly impressed, to say the least.

Also stopped in to see Jim, owner of JOB's. (old friend) He wasn't in, but Bobby Pickle was. He was in action with a local, till it got interrupted by a elderly woman carrying a cue case. (Oldest I have ever seen) Later I find out she's 83, and here for lessons from Bobby.

Had a great time in Tn. and looking forward to going back. Thanks, Jon !!!!

PS....Also heard that there is a match between him, and one of the top barbox players coming up. Race to 150 for the $$$$. Should be fun to watch.
 
Last edited:
Also did go to the local poolroom (Murfreesboro Billiards) and hit a few. John showed up a short time later. Watched him shoot some amazing shots. One I have never seen before. He shoots the object ball over another (full ball) staright into the corner. (makes the object ball jump over the other ball) Quite an amazing shot!

This fellow has world class potential. Watched his game closely throughout the Derby this yr. He can sure play some amazing pool. I was greatly impressed, to say the least.

Rick,
I'm glad someone else spotted Jonathan' s talent.

I've been watching him closely for about two years and his game and personality are maturing at a fast pace. I believe Jon is going to do accomplish some great things in the years to come and I'm talking about VERY SOON.
JoeyA
 
Back
Top