HT9,
SVB is the only real choice of Player of the 2010's so far. If I would list all of his victories, I'm afraid the server may crash! :grin:
From 2010 on, Darren Appleton would be my pick for runner-up thus far.
2010 US Open 9 Ball Champ
2010 US Open 10 Ball Champ
2011 DCC 14.1 Champ
2011 US Open 9 Ball Champ
2012 World 9 Ball Champ
His total earnings this year are $62,134. By comparision, Alex's winnings are at $34,950 and Immonen's are $17,500.
IMO, Dennis Orcollo would be 3rd so far.....
2010 World Pool Masters Champ
2011 DCC 9 Ball Champ
2011 World 8 ball Champ
2012 US Open 10 Ball Champ
I'm terrible at math and couldn't find a calculator, but w/ a pen & paper, here's the total winnings for each since 2010.....
Shane VanBoening $336,971
Darren Appleton $224,808
Dennis Orcollo $201,555
Alex Pagulayan $132,510