Pls. critique my failed outs

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
LOL, you gotta love the guy who gives advice without even knowing the game.
Oops, did I say love?
SMMFGDH

Hehe well to be fair I did fail to mention I was playing Rotation. Most people automatically assume 8 ball when they see a full rack.

Last edited:

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
John what's not to like?

You look very consistent on each shot,

Nice shooting!

Btw the last video you sent that works on my phone I did not see you miss.

If you did I need to see an eye doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
John what's not to like?

You look very consistent on each shot,

Nice shooting!

Btw the last video you sent that works on my phone I did not see you miss.

If you did I need to see an eye doctor.

Thank you Tony. I'm am always open to suggestions in my quest to keep getting better. Fran Crimi pointed out I look through the top of my eyes and suggested eye fatigue may affect my consistency with longer sessions. Creedo rightfully observed my break could use a bit more oomph. If anybody wants to add more I am eager to listen.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Thank you Tony. I'm am always open to suggestions in my quest to keep getting better. Fran Crimi pointed out I look through the top of my eyes and suggested eye fatigue may affect my consistency with longer sessions. Creedo rightfully observed my break could use a bit more oomph. If anybody wants to add more I am eager to listen.

Found it hard to see your eyes well on my phone screen. As I said there was many things I saw that I liked. Your consistent setup, your consistent rhythm. Of course we have only seen a small sample of your play, is there something that you have noticed that you are not satisfied with? There were a few shots that I would have tried to play different position but I was not on your table. What you did worked well for you.

APA BRIAN

APA BRIAN
Silver Member
You play well, really I would just say slow down, spot your tricky spots early and figure out what you want to do and how to do it, before you get down. Other than that... Full rotation ain't easy :)