Pneumatic Staple Gun

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
My favorite, I have 2. I got both on different occasions with 20% off promo code.

They work great and come with a 5 year warranty. Staples are reasonably priced.

Attachments

• sft10xp_0.jpg
    sft10xp_0.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 43

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
This was recommended by someone a while back:
This is the one that I've used since 2014. 7 years before I had my first jammed staple. What I like about it is that it uses T50 staples, which are available anywhere.

However, I just purchased the Senco that Trent mentioned above. The appeal to me is the use of 20 ga. wire staples, which should be much easier to remove than T50. This should save a bit of time on repeat customer work.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
This is the one that I've used since 2014. 7 years before I had my first jammed staple. What I like about it is that it uses T50 staples, which are available anywhere.

However, I just purchased the Senco that Trent mentioned above. The appeal to me is the use of 20 ga. wire staples, which should be much easier to remove than T50. This should save a bit of time on repeat customer work.
yes sir, i use the 1/4" leg 20 gauge and i happen to notice they use a similar version of that senco at Diamond and also can get staples from diamond in a pinch! have a great day guys!

TFT