Poll on UltraSkin and SIB Layered Tips

Which you like better

  • UltraSkin Layered Cue Tips

    Votes: 7 58.3%
  • SIB LAYERED CUE TIPS

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Don't know, don't care

    Votes: 2 16.7%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Silver Member
It has been weeks since a few thousand SIB Layered Tips have been sent out. I am looking to see what results are on which is liked better.

Thanks,
Tom
 
Last edited:
Tom,

I do not see any info on your web site for the SIB tips. What is the difference between them and the Ultra Skins?

Would a "soft" SIB = a soft Ultra Skin?

Are the prices the same for either tip?

I am currently using a Tiger Everest on a 12.5mm McDermott G Core Shaft, but looking to try something a little softer. Hardness rating (??) for the Everest is 75.7.

Thanks,

Bruce
 
Tom,

I do not see any info on your web site for the SIB tips. What is the difference between them and the Ultra Skins?

Would a "soft" SIB = a soft Ultra Skin?

Are the prices the same for either tip?

I am currently using a Tiger Everest on a 12.5mm McDermott G Core Shaft, but looking to try something a little softer. Hardness rating (??) for the Everest is 75.7.

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce,

I am currently working on a Web Page and am hoping the results from this will help finish it off.

No, the treatments are different on Both.
 
I would like to order 1 each of the SIB and Ultra Skin in Soft. I registered as a AZ member on your web site, but it only shows orders for the Ultra Skin.

How can I place an order for these?

Thanks,

Bruce
 
I am sorry. I do not inflate my prices to $9.95 a Tip for 0nes and twos. I started doing this for the Cue Repair people and Cuemakers and felt a 10 Tip bag was a good start point. I do sell in lots of threes on ebay.

Thanks,
Tom

I would like to order 1 each of the SIB and Ultra Skin in Soft. I registered as a AZ member on your web site, but it only shows orders for the Ultra Skin.

How can I place an order for these?

Thanks,

Bruce
 
They both play pretty nice Tom. I think the tip and the contour of it can be a major factor in how well the cue will perform. I have no complaints on the Ultra-skin black medium and recently put on 2 of the SIB mediums. They hit very nice.
 
Tom, i voted for the Ultraskin because i havent had enough time with the sib yet. Ultraskins have been my favorite for a while now, so to beat them i need way more playi g fime to dethrown them.
 
Back
Top