Poll: which way is my game gonna go?

Girlfriend vs home table - will my game go up or down?

  • up

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • down

    Votes: 15 83.3%

  • Total voters
    18

steev

Lazy User
Silver Member
Well, in the same week, I got my table playable, and got a girlfriend. Which one do you think will affect my game more?

I'm hoping it's the table.

-s
 
People tend to not play on their home table like they planned if they don't play a lot to begin with. I guess it all depends on how hot she is :D
 
steev said:
Well, in the same week, I got my table playable, and got a girlfriend. Which one do you think will affect my game more?

I'm hoping it's the table.

-s

It all depends on the cushions.
(-:
 
It Ain't A Pretty Picture

steev said:
Well, in the same week, I got my table playable, and got a girlfriend. Which one do you think will affect my game more?
I'm hoping it's the table.

Girlfriend vs home table - will my game go up or down?

-s


Due to the new girlfriend, your game will go down and then back up and then down again, with regularity. It's called the dance of dating.
Doug
( once you are married, only your game will go down...................down-down-down-down...) :)



*Poolplayers should only have brief late-night encounters...... imo
 
I had the pleasure of meeting Steev last year at the DCC. He is a great player.
 
Take care of the girl first. Sex >>>>>>>>> pool. Sex with hot girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pool. You shouldn't care what happens to your game when compared to a relationship. You can't hump a 100 ball run. LOL.:eek:
 
I'd say down for the short term, but a girl's a lot easier to move in and move out than a pool table.
 
Back
Top