Pool Ball Collecting.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here’s another collage that magically popped out of the app using part of the vault pics, RC:

4b521e4e8da80ba55ae42987e3e77eae.jpg

I noticed the quality of this one isn’t the greatest, so I’ll need to work on that later, sir 🤩

~ K.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
A couple of additions:

Aramith NHL set, 2.25" (Montreal Canadiens)
PS: Don't judge, they came with my table

Attachments

• AZB - Poolballs - Canadien Set.jpg
    AZB - Poolballs - Canadien Set.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 285

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Elephant Balls Marble 8-Ball

Attachments

• AZB - Poolballs - Elephant Balls 8-Ball.jpg
    AZB - Poolballs - Elephant Balls 8-Ball.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 288

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Training balls:

Elephant Balls Training Balls set (object ball has different colors than the ones posted before)

Attachments

• AZB - Poolballs - Elephant Balls Training.png
    AZB - Poolballs - Elephant Balls Training.png
    186.2 KB · Views: 287

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Training balls:

Aramith Jim Rempe training ball

Attachments

• AZB - Poolballs - Training Jim Rempe.jpg
    AZB - Poolballs - Training Jim Rempe.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 281

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Training balls:

Action Billiards training ball

Attachments

• AZB - Poolballs - Training Action Side 1.jpg
    AZB - Poolballs - Training Action Side 1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 290
  • AZB - Poolballs - Training Action Side 2.jpg
    AZB - Poolballs - Training Action Side 2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 286

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Training balls:

Group shot

Attachments

• AZB - Poolballs - Training Balls Together.jpg
    AZB - Poolballs - Training Balls Together.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 292

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
The Baseball accessory set, new/unplayed in the box

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 283

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A couple of additions:

Aramith NHL set, 2.25" (Montreal Canadiens)

PS: Don't judge, they came with my table

Hello, Ghosst -

We won’t judge or hold it against you with those sweet Canadiens NHL balls - unless you don’t play them and have them hidden

Where is your set of chief rivals at? Don’t be afraid to show those now... I’m referring to those Bruins of course.

On a serious note, thanks for sharing - this is the first set of licensed NHL balls to be shared on the forum I believe - and certainly appreciated!

Are you playing them - or boxed away?

~ K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Baseball accessory set, new/unplayed in the box

Simply beautiful!!

Unplayed even. Impressive.

Do you have the matching baseball set by chance to share with us, Mr Ideologist?

Is there an accompanying story that goes along with these boxed gems - how you came to have them or their age, etc?

Thanks for sharing these - I love the baseball sets and play the game often amongst friends.

~ K.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Thank you for sharing, Ghosst and Ideologist. Some great new additions to the thread and sincerely appreciated. :)

If you have a spare moment, gentlemen, just a quick reminder to have a look at K2Kraze's wonderful giveaway promotion detailed on posts #905 and #906.

Best wishes,
RC.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Where is your set of chief rivals at? Don’t be afraid to show those now... I’m referring to those Bruins of course.

Are you playing them - or boxed away?

I am actually a Bruins fan, have been my whole life, but I've never had the urge to buy an NHL set for the table. The balls are boxed, and only lightly used by the previous owner. I'm going to be putting them up for sale as I want a set of Tournament Pro Cup and a set of Cyclops TV colored balls for the table instead. I am also waiting to hear back on a set of Aramith Super Pro Carom balls simply for a display/discussion piece.

wendyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats is a very nice picture, if you have a higher res picture, A poster print would be a nice give a way item too!

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One week left before the

GIVEAWAY

random drawing for an AZB pool ball fan to receive a unique ball set and few other inclusions to enhance a collection perhaps.

370be23d7c8c97b0e74f3bc4e4bcb235.jpg

If you are new to AZB or this specific thread, please back up to post# 905 and 906 for all of the details and how to qualify by solving a puzzle designed by my great friend, Rubik’s Cube.

P.S. GIVEAWAY will begin August 21st with yet another unique and collectible ball set that has never been used! Details will follow on the 21st of course.

Good luck, everyone!

~ K.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is a good example of a four-ball billiard set that is going by on Ebay. Composition balls with a light red and a dark red.

fourballset.jpg

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One week left before the

GIVEAWAY

random drawing for an AZB pool ball fan to receive a unique ball set and few other inclusions to enhance a collection perhaps.

370be23d7c8c97b0e74f3bc4e4bcb235.jpg

If you are new to AZB or this specific thread, please back up to post# 905 and 906 for all of the details and how to qualify by solving a puzzle designed by my great friend, Rubik’s Cube.

P.S. GIVEAWAY will begin August 21st with yet another unique and collectible ball set that has never been used! Details will follow on the 21st of course.

Good luck, everyone!

~ K.

How many entires were submitted for Giveaway #1?

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since you asked....

65,000+ registered AZB Members

Typically 4x the number of “Guests” viewing the entire site vs members...

- perhaps few guys like 9-ball 🤣

And I have nearly 10 entries thus far for GIVEAWAY - so your chances are fabulous

I’ll get all entrants sent to my great friend Albert that owns Fort Worth Billiards on the 20th and let him do the random drawing - and pick the winner

3 days

~ Kerry

skip2134

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Part of my collection

Here are some pool balls that I have collected. I have another 100 +or- of random clay balls but they are not wall worthy. The 2nd photo is a lot that i picked up. The 4 white balls are actually burt balls 14,15,6, and 1. I already have number 13 but they are all quite worn. FYI the green #1 is #6 on the other side. Someone was having a little fun with it. Eventually I'll find a reasonable priced #4 Zig Zag to finish the set.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 318
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 323

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A nice older clay collection you have there, Skip - and getting a #4 zig zag would indeed be a wonderful find to complete that set. Some great history there, sir.

Too bad the ZZs and the Burts weren’t preserved a bit better - then again, they weren’t meant to have an indefinite lifespan and be played without wear and tear. Clay after all.