Pool better jump on the band wagon here

there actually already is one there....haven't you seen the Brunswick commercial!! :P ...Abe Lincoln owned a Brunswick
 
Texas Prez said:
there actually already is one there....haven't you seen the Brunswick commercial!! :P ...Abe Lincoln owned a Brunswick

The White House get gifts from all over the world all the time. They have something like an airplane hanger size storage filled with junk that has been on display in the white house at one time or another. There may be a table around somewhere I am sure. I don't think there is one in the White house set up at the present time.
 
I believe it's still there. Most new first ladies have it moved to the far end of the White House. Johnnyt
 
Now a days not many that aren't in the know, know if a president plays or not. Everyone would say, "No wonder the country is falling apart, he plays pool all day. Johnnyt
 
Unless something has changed, there is currently a Brunswick Montebello in the White House, and more that used to be there that are now in storage.
 
Back
Top