Pool cue identification

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
Looks like a generic Asian import. I'm sure its a pretty decent stick. Most of them are.
You gotta admit the "reviews" are hilarious. The 1st is even from a "semi-Pro" whatever the hell that means. :ROFLMAO:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
You gotta admit the "reviews" are hilarious. The 1st is even from a "semi-Pro" whatever the hell that means. :ROFLMAO:

From the reviews I am akin to believe this cue may be better or at least on par with Szamboti's, Tasc's, Searing, etc..

Looks like a generic Asian import. I'm sure its a pretty decent stick. Most of them are.
I was thinking about it just because the p

From the reviews I am akin to believe this cue may be better or at least on par with Szamboti's, Tasc's, Searing,

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The reviews are funny I was just looking for a good cheaper stick. I mean after all Shane Boeing (I think I spelled that wrong) was useing a cheap cuetek for his professional playoffs so you don't need a thousand dollars pool cue to play good just a decent one lol
Shane got paid to play with a Cuetec cue.
And they are not bad cues.