Hey all I'm new here, but I have a quick question before I go off reading all the interesting threads going on here.
I have a Viking F74 I bought when I was in middle school or so, now I'm in my 4th year of college so it's done me quite well up to this point, original shaft as well!
Anywhoot, the joint pin is a couple degrees off now for some reason, never used joint protectors so I guess I deserve it. How much does it cost to be fixed? Also, how is the fixing done?
I have a Viking F74 I bought when I was in middle school or so, now I'm in my 4th year of college so it's done me quite well up to this point, original shaft as well!
Anywhoot, the joint pin is a couple degrees off now for some reason, never used joint protectors so I guess I deserve it. How much does it cost to be fixed? Also, how is the fixing done?