Pool Cue Manufacture Question

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If that is a KF logo they are a top brand cue out of Taiwan.

ukntcme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what I've found not a KF cue either. Anyone else. I don't think the fella I bought it from had an idea either.

Walt

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Yep. Though it says the cues were designed by Val Finnie, the tiffany diamond was an idea I came up with after having a conversation with Carolina. They asked me to come up with a simple design they wanted for a line of cues they were asked to build b Kelly Fisher. I suggested a simple tiffany diamond pattern. If I remember correctly they mentioned using patriotic colors red, white, and blue in the ringwork and I suggested an inlay along the idea of a star like our USA flag but with a twist. I drew up these tiffany diamond shapes. These are the exact files used in the production of the cues.

Last edited:

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep. Though it says the cues were designed by Val Finnie, the tiffany diamond was an idea I came up with after having a conversation with Carolina. They asked me to come up with a simple design they wanted for a line of cues they were asked to build b Kelly Fisher. I suggested a simple tiffany diamond pattern. If I remember correctly they mentioned using patriotic colors red, white, and blue in the ringwork and I suggested an inlay along the idea of a star like our USA flag but with a twist. I drew up these tiffany diamond shapes. These are the exact files used in the production of the cues.

Hello, I'm just curious what design software that is your using. I've been trying to find one to work up designs

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Hello, I'm just curious what design software that is your using. I've been trying to find one to work up designs

These machine drawings were done with GibbsCam. If you're just trying to design and not machine you'll want to look into other options. Google is your freind. :smile: