Pool hall Management software

808billiards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody ever seen a table time tracking software that charges in the following manner:
Charges by the player per hour:

For example:
1st Hour $7
2nd hour $6
3rd hour $5

So it will charge less the longer that you play. This would reward the players that play longer sessions.

808billiards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since nobody has replied: Let me ask what do you guys think of a price structure like this on. The longer you play then the cheaper the rate is.

808billiards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Jason but after looking thru the features. It has the same features as the one I am using now but unable to charge a different rate for every hour a player plays.

Albatross Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aloha.

Posted this to the Wu. If anyone would know, it would be him. I hope he replies. I'll let you know.

Aloha

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
If you need certain features that are currently missing, please let them know at support@timemagic.com. According to the website, they stand behind their product.

Thanks Jason but after looking thru the features. It has the same features as the one I am using now but unable to charge a different rate for every hour a player plays.

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
Hi guys, this software suite seems like it does everything you've been asking/talking about. The price is downright reasonable given that so many software app packages can no longer be purchased outright, but rather only subscribed to on a monthly/yearly basis. It's current right up through & including Windows 10...so you know right out of the box it's not a dinosaur (unlike some others out there). You can even download a free, 30 day trial version to test drive it.

http://www.definitivesynergy.com/billiard-pos-software

Last edited:

808billiards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys, this software suite seems like it does everything you've been asking/talking about. The price is downright reasonable given that so many software app packages can no longer be purchased outright, but rather only subscribed to on a monthly/yearly basis. It's current right up through & including Windows 10...so you know right out of the box it's not a dinosaur (unlike some others out there). You can even download a free, 30 day trial version to test drive it.

http://www.definitivesynergy.com/billiard-pos-software

I am using this software now but there is no option to charge a different rate for each hour of play.

mattkenefick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am using a flat rate now but I am trying to reward the guys that play longer instantly. I don't understand what is confusing about it.

I agree the descending rate could be confusing for the player. Sorry this reply isn't about pool hall management software, but what about using a flat rate but applying a discount percentage for players that stay longer than X hours?

5 hours x $10 = $50
15% discount = $42.50 (because of the extended play)