Pool Hall, Stolen Balls

Pangit

Banned
I thought I had seen it all. My favorite place "had" a set of imported Aramith TV balls.

I was asked is there anyway to buy a 7 and 8 ball? You can buy cue balls, but I've never seen anyone selling single pieces by number, especially in the PI?, I said.

Gotta buy a set. Talk about "Hustlers" These lil Bast...., sorry, "fellows" are clever. If it ain't nailed down...

It's easy, come in late at night...they are stealing a set of balls, two at a time. Simple math, 7-8, the next bar will be 9-10. It's simple minded...gotta keep it straight.

Abject poverty, uneducated masses and a blind obedience to the cross where Birth Control is Taboo breeds that sort of mentality. Get what you can, while you can.

pooladdict

no doubt about it
Silver Member

Abject poverty, uneducated masses and a blind obedience to the cross where Birth Control is Taboo breeds that sort of mentality. Get what you can, while you can.

You have obviously been too long in PI without achieving whatever you want and comes across as a bitter ex-pat.

I am not sure what religion has to do with stealing pool balls. Perhaps its time to move?

argonath

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A little hole in the wall bar with 2 pool tables we used to do weekly tourneys on would have their Aramith cue balls 'disappear' and be replaced with 'rocks'.

We suspected a krap-hole bar across the street was sending over patrons to swap them out every once in a while.