Pool Instruction for a Beginner

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am in search of a certified instructor in the Washington , DC or Southern Maryland area. I friend of mine who is just starting to play league pool is looking to improve their game. My friend is a beginner with potential...

Please PM me with info and rates...

Thanks in advance...

(I have posted this thread in the "Instructor Review" however I don't believe a lot of folks go there so I decided to post it on the main forum for more exposure).
 
I am in search of a certified instructor in the Washington , DC or Southern Maryland area. I friend of mine who is just starting to play league pool is looking to improve their game. My friend is a beginner with potential...

Please PM me with info and rates...

Thanks in advance...

(I have posted this thread in the "Instructor Review" however I don't believe a lot of folks go there so I decided to post it on the main forum for more exposure).

A post in Ask the Instructor would probably get more replies than in the review section.

You may try Pete Boyer
Silver Springs, MD
Phone 301-340-1640
www.coinrealm.com
coinrealm@comcast.net

You can also check with RandyG or Scott Lee here to see when they are coming through the area.
 
Scott Lee is headed your way right now.

Call Scott at 773 551 7473

randyg
 
In early March Tom Simpson (National Billiard Academy) will have a three day course in Baltimore.
 
Every Summer we conduct a three day Pool School in Frederick, Md.
randyg
 
Back
Top