Pool Instructors in Central Ohio

AHWOSU86

Registered
I am looking for an instructor in the Columbus Ohio area, I consider myself intermediate. I am now starting to string run outs together but still make mistakes on easy shots, just need to get some bad habbits ironed out and need help figuring out which shots to shoot 1st during a run out. Mr. Bartram, if you have time in your schedule, I would be honored to learn from you if you do give lessons at a certain rate/hour. Or any other pool coach would be good as well.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Contact Denny Stewart, Ohio Pool School, 419-217-8535. Denny is a crack BCA Certified Instructor, with many satisfied students. If you take lessons from Denny first, you'll be a much better position to be able to take advantage of Chris Bartram's playing strategy.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

hkwong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking for an instructor in the Columbus Ohio area, I consider myself intermediate. I am now starting to string run outs together but still make mistakes on easy shots, just need to get some bad habbits ironed out and need help figuring out which shots to shoot 1st during a run out. Mr. Bartram, if you have time in your schedule, I would be honored to learn from you if you do give lessons at a certain rate/hour. Or any other pool coach would be good as well.

pm me your name and # and i'll pass it on to chris, iam with him at the us open

new2thegame

J.R.
Silver Member
Contact Denny Stewart, Ohio Pool School, 419-217-8535. Denny is a crack BCA Certified Instructor, with many satisfied students. If you take lessons from Denny first, you'll be a much better position to be able to take advantage of Chris Bartram's playing strategy.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I will 2nd this motion.

Not only will Denny improve your game, he will also be a great friend and mentor.

Denny is an awesome guy, and one of the kindest people I have ever met.

He'll teach you pool intentionally, but being around him will improve you as a person naturally. I think being around him has made me a better person. . . not as if he changed me intentionally, but more like it just happened because of his presence.

Great Guy all Around!