Pool Keno Board

KillerBee69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
keno board

JACK AND JILLS in Glen Burnie,MD is closed for good,but KB Billiards In Elkridge,MD had one before new ownership took over,they might still have it and want to sell it. 410-799-1818..ask for the owner..his name is Stan.. Good luck,cause youll need it in that game!

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Black-Balled said:
Mark Bear makes 'em.
Fun game...if you are mad at your money!

LoL another great quote I've seen to describe keno. Another one was when I walked up to play a few for the first time. An old man playing looked at me and said "If ya wanna find out how to turn a big wad of money into a little wad of money go ahead and play this game."

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:) :)
Sine there is no pic yet:

gunzby said:
LoL another great quote I've seen to describe keno. Another one was when I walked up to play a few for the first time. An old man playing looked at me and said "If ya wanna find out how to turn a big wad of money into a little wad of money go ahead and play this game."

Attachments

• KenoBoard.jpg
    KenoBoard.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 235

quitecoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Brian..

It me Tony

You can go to the playing field and look behind the counter at the desk when you first walk in. They had one laying there to be rented. I was there about two Sat. ago and saw it there. I actually work with wood a bit myself and have been setting up a wood working shop in my new house. I am actually getting ready to buy a lathe to do some turning and maybe even attempt to make a cue for myself. let me know how it turns out and what type of wood you would use

DaveFagan

Registered
Brian in VA said:
Anybody ever seen one? A friend of mine asked me last night if I could make one as woodworking is one of my other hobbies. Described it as a board that lays across the rails of a pool table, covering the playing surface at rail height from about the spot to the foot rail, with a ramp up from the playing cloth. The object of the game, from what I could glean, was to break a rack of balls and then shoot them up the ramp into holes that are cut into the board. A ball in a hole scores you that balls value of points, first one to 81 wins. I've just done a google search looking for a picture and come up dry. Does anyone here own one, have a pic they could send me, some directions for the game, a diagram on how to make one, anything?

Thanks in advance!

Brian in VA

Bath Billiards Club, Bath NY 1-607-622-5360
They have one though not for sale. It is different than the one pictured in this thread. The size and number of holes is the same but holes have numbers and/or colors. Make a 7 ball or 15 ball in a maroon hole and it is a winner. They would probably be willing to send photo and measurements.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brain the following information can be found in the book "First Five Years Of Chalk Up" page 34 & 35.

keno 01.jpg

keno02.jpg

oldroller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man I Got

To tell I won a lot of money skippin out of school to play this game.I also lost a lot of money playin this game.I also got my ass in a lot of trouble when ole dad walked in and saw me playin this game.a quater a game was lots way back then.

cornfed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That looks like the Keno they took from Bucktooth at the DCC last Jan. If anyone likes to play the game there is a company that makes the board back in the south. If anyone likes to play the game for BIG money there is a man that will play.