Pool League in San Jose - Campbell area???

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
I'm looking to play in a pool league this fall. Looking for help locating the info to make contact with the leagues in the area. Any help would be appreciated.

San Jose Ca - Campbell Ca are the close areas that i am interested in.

Mon - Tues - Weds nights.

Thanks PAt
 
league

Do you mean APA leagues? If your in the Campbell area, Campbell billiards on Bascom has tournaments on Mondays.
 
obrien714 said:
I'm looking to play in a pool league this fall. Looking for help locating the info to make contact with the leagues in the area. Any help would be appreciated.

San Jose Ca - Campbell Ca are the close areas that i am interested in. ...
In this area, pretty much all league play is in pool halls as opposed to bars, and it's all either APA, USPPA or in-house. I think in San Francisco it's mostly bar leagues.
 
Back
Top