Pool Needs More Ralf Souquet's!

IamCalvin06

Yang "The Son of Pool"
Silver Member
well i mean Dennis Orcullo arguably the best player in the world decides to name his son after the great Ralf Souqet then i think it says alot.

troro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ralf is a true gentleman, alway willing to share time and conversation with fans.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the cell phone was in the guy's case, how did Ralf know it was there? Maybe because it rang? In which case he would be right to get the ref.

Ralf is a gentleman all the way.

The guy probably had his friend calling it whenever Ralf was down on a tough shot. Ralf's back has been hurting. When he is right just bet on him in every and ANY match. You'll make money.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I never thought I'd meet a pool player as classy as Irving Crane .......... until I met Ralf Souquet.

mr8ball

I have always had the upmost respect for Ralph. He is a true gentleman and the pool world could use a more like him. I myself have tried to adopt and play as much like a gentleman in my game as well. Complaining and looking for excuses is a poor way to loose. I have beat some great players and be beat by some that hardly know how to hold a stick. I have good days and bad just like all pool players but have found out that even the bad days can turn into good ones with the attitude and sportsmanship.