Pool on all day ESPN

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
Thanks for the head up, but your a little late on with the info. theres like 4 other threads already.

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
TXsouthpaw said:
Thanks for the head up, but your a little late on with the info. theres like 4 other threads already.

Yeah, I'm lazy. I just checked the front page, thats all. At least I didn't put 4 threads in a row about it!LOL

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
hangemhigh said:
Yeah, I'm lazy. I just checked the front page, thats all. At least I didn't put 4 threads in a row about it!LOL

Yeah i almost did that too. :smile:

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Did Shawn Putnams father seriously just say that Shawn, at 17, moved out the house and lived on the street? I assume he meant that Shawn went on the road... I personally don't think these words would be taken in the same context. :D

joe666

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember last sunday , when I was reading the TV guide.
I was like, I KNOW what I'm doing next saturday pool is on all day.

o2bacs

oh to be ACS
Silver Member
Archer is such a tool. I would never in a million years even want to be in the same room with that guy. When he jumped up and sharked Ronnie with that "oh I just wanted to see blah blah" STFU you arse. When you are the only 2 people playing and you have your very own ref watching nothing but your match, don't do a thing but sit in your chair and STFU. I'm sorry if I offend any Archer lovers but that guy just ticks me off something fierce. The first thing I ever learned about the game of pool is to have respect. Don't talk when people shoot, don't stand in the line of their shot, don't stand near the pocket your opponent is shooting at, etc etc. How can a pro as talented as he is be so disrespectful? I know others will argue but I wish sharking just wasn't an issue in pool.