pool player friends

billf59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
last evening Allen Brown and his Dad and another friend Mike killpractack called and wanted to come over and shoot I told them I was going to pour some sackreat they came to the house worked about hour and half help finish and pour 13 bags and would not take any pay thanks a lot guys they were and will always be welcome at my house not all pool players are bad people thanks

Gary G

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friends like that

Now I know who to contact when I need some work
done around the house . :thumbup:
True friends will show themselves when
You aren't expecting it .

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I have 2 pool tables, think I can get them to come to my house for the weekend and shoot???? Those are great friends you have, I would also be willing to bet this is a 2 way street with you guys.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I got paid.....in beer and cheeseburgers. The best payment was being graced with the presence of a champion. Bill never missed a shot all night long and made sure that the rest of us knew that we were all just a bunch of BANGERS. We have to live up to our APA team name by the way. Bill is a great friend and it wouldn't hurt at all to have more people around like him.

billf59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
we are all good friends I would do all I could to help any of them by the way Allen eats a lot or buggers thanks again guys

billf59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Allen right never missed a shot and ran ever rack I sat in a chair and joked and aggravated them all night had a grate time