Hey folks,
I will be down in Rockleigh, NJ for about a week in the next month or so and would like to know if anyone knows of any decent rooms in the area.
I would ideally like a place that has Diamonds or GC's with Simonis cloth and quality balls. (Don't we all?)
I don't care at all about amenities or atmosphere. Only that the tables play good and there is no smoking.
Thanks for any help anyone can provide,
KMRUNOUT
I will be down in Rockleigh, NJ for about a week in the next month or so and would like to know if anyone knows of any decent rooms in the area.
I would ideally like a place that has Diamonds or GC's with Simonis cloth and quality balls. (Don't we all?)
I don't care at all about amenities or atmosphere. Only that the tables play good and there is no smoking.
Thanks for any help anyone can provide,
KMRUNOUT