Pool Wars and More Pool Wars

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Just did a reprint on Pool Wars so I now have copies of both books again (with extra pages added to More Pool Wars). I am offering a special deal for someone who would like them both. I will sell the pair for $40 and that includes Priority Mail shipping. If interested in obtaining these two books, my paypal is jayhelfert@yahoo.com. I will also accept personal checks. PM me for my address.

Attachments

• IMG_1740.JPG
    IMG_1740.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
How about just for the 2nd one signed? I have your first book signed when it was first published. Was a great read. PM price?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
How about just for the 2nd one signed? I have your first book signed when it was first published. Was a great read. PM price?

Your mailbox is full. Send $20 to me on paypal and I will send you a signed copy. :smile:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
This deal is still good! I've got both books in stock and you can get them both for $40, shipping included. Money back guarantee if you don't like them! Such a deal, lol. 😁

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
This deal is still good! I've got both books in stock and you can get them both for $40, shipping included. Money back guarantee if you don't like them! Such a deal, lol. 😁
send me both copies please paypal coming your way
edit......... paypal sent at 9:58pm. thanks jay. look forward to the books.

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
As an added bonus, there is now one extra story in More Pool Wars. I don't know why I left this one out in the first place. It's about a little company I started after I ran out of money in the late 1970's. It was called The Gentle Mover and it got me pumped up again, both financially and physically!
If you already have More Pool Wars I don't want you to feel cheated. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I will send this story along to you. (y)

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just did a reprint on Pool Wars so I now have copies of both books again (with extra pages added to More Pool Wars). I am offering a special deal for someone who would like them both. I will sell the pair for $40 and that includes Priority Mail shipping. If interested in obtaining these two books, my paypal is jayhelfert@yahoo.com. I will also accept personal checks. PM me for my address.
I am in the middle of Pool Wars now. Jay your writing style brought back my action memories (the good ones). I look forward to getting your second book next. 🥂

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
I am in the middle of Pool Wars now. Jay your writing style brought back my action memories (the good ones). I look forward to getting your second book next. 🥂
I'm glad you like it. I had fun writing it and remembering all the adventures I had way back when.