Possible Lathe for sale

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not that I NEED one but my curiousity was peaked and I was wondering the same thing,lol.

Also, I have been in desperate need of a spring loaded carriage but won't have funds available until Feb. to buy one, if it wasn't for that, I would try to buy the carriage off of you seperately. Hopefully one will come up towards the first of next year.

I have had a lot of people that wanted me to split them up, but I would like to keep them together. Like You I am in the same boat, and that is the only reason I am willing to let them go so cheap right now. In Feb. I will probably be buying another, and paying top price for it again. I hate to lose that much money on something that is still in new condition, but I know the time of year is bad for many folks right now, so that's why I'm attempting to make It worth while to them.

tsp&b

Silver Member
If anyone wants a new spring loaded Carriage let me know. Thanks, Todd

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1 time deal, but is someone purchases the carriage and bed together, I'll throw in the materials to make your own taper bars for free, just cover the shipping cost on them because they would need to be shipped separately from the bed.

It's been raining here this morning, so I'm taking a break from the resto work, and may be able to ship out today if a deal is struck early enough in the day.

Greg

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also still have the motor, and will let It go for $100 + ship

It would not include the angle bracket, but I will include the housing that the controller is mounted in, and the pulley on the motor.

It's not suited to heavy coring though. More suited for lite repair, and tapering because you can control the rpms to set them in conjunction with your feed speeds.

Thanks Greg

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
If anyone wants a new spring loaded Carriage let me know. Thanks, Todd

I will be sending you a PM shortly, in the next few days, about adding several additional items to my lathe. Since I won't have funds available until Feb of next year I have been lazy and putting off just inquiring about it, but I need to go ahead and at least inquire about it so I will know what I have to spend come Feb. of 2013.

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
I have had a lot of people that wanted me to split them up, but I would like to keep them together. Like You I am in the same boat, and that is the only reason I am willing to let them go so cheap right now. In Feb. I will probably be buying another, and paying top price for it again. I hate to lose that much money on something that is still in new condition, but I know the time of year is bad for many folks right now, so that's why I'm attempting to make It worth while to them.

Greg...... I completely understand about wanting to keep them together. I wasn't going to ask about seperating them since I don't have funds available anyways, since I saw you seperated it partially, I was just putting my thoughts in my head out there,lol. I think ALOT of us are in that same boat right now, at least I'm still floating and my boat ain't sinking,lol. I just can't progress as much or as fast as I would like to because of the lack of funds.

Lee

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Greg...... I completely understand about wanting to keep them together. I wasn't going to ask about seperating them since I don't have funds available anyways, since I saw you seperated it partially, I was just putting my thoughts in my head out there,lol. I think ALOT of us are in that same boat right now, at least I'm still floating and my boat ain't sinking,lol. I just can't progress as much or as fast as I would like to because of the lack of funds.

Lee

It's like this every year around this time for me. Spring time I will be so swapped that I will wish I had some of time in place of money.

Knowing that December would be like this I had some funds saved up for this year, but many unforeseen things came up, and I have be dishing out cash like an ATM, not to mention dumping funds into the new place so that we can get moved in, and liquidate the other 2 houses. Eventually It runs out. If I had just half of the money that people owe me I probably wouldn't be selling this, but Like you say times are hard for a lot of people right now.

Greg

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I may be interested in this lathe. What part of the world do you live in?

George
(832) 577-1158

I'm in North Florida, but the stuff may be sold. I have 2 people in line for most of what's left, and a few more if I decide to break them up.