Post Bigfoot updates here

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2-2 now
IMHO Alex is slight favorite to win this match. He just has more finesse and better overall game than Jayson. Jayson still is more of a shotmaker. No offence to Morra but Morra is not on same league as Alex. Jayson has more than he can handle in this small package Alex :D

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
No offence to Morra but Morra is not on same league as Alex. Jayson has more than he can handle in this small package Alex :D

Alex is a world champion and one of the more feared gamblers out there. He definitely brings more to the table then Morra.

By the time Alex was Morra's age he was absolutely one of the most feared players on the planet and was WAY more accomplished and had WAY more huge wins under his belt.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex misses tough position on the 2 and misses the kick. Shaw get BIH & runs out in about 60 seconds.

3-3

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw made a good break but missed a tough 2, Alex missed super tight position on the 4 & gave Shaw BIH again. Shaw gets out, up 4-3

Taking a break now

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Shaw has already missed a handful of shots, but Alex has not taken advantage of those misses like he should.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pagulayan pretends he's gonna get on the table to shoot over a ball. Deliberto bout loses his shit, points out you have to have a foot on the floor. Clueless....

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice out by Alex and now he leads 8-7
In 14th rack, with score 7-6, 7 ball (light blue) is near side pocket and Jayson can cut into side pocket but he banks into opposite side pocket. I did not see him call the opposite pocket :D Maybe I missed it

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tremendous break by Alex - 5 balls down
Now leads 9-7 and he is rolling:thumbup:

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
In 14th rack, with score 7-6, 7 ball (light blue) is near side pocket and Jayson can cut into side pocket but he banks into opposite side pocket. I did not see him call the opposite pocket :D Maybe I missed it

Are they playing call shot?