Power One Pocket with Scott Frost Update

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Hello everyone. I appreciate everyone being patient and the DVD's will be in today according to my tracking. It has been a long road and I thought by giving myself to the 7th of this month that I would have plenty of time. Issues beyond my control arose with the holidays and then the blizzard in NY delaying the shipment, then the shipment was lost and did not arrive. The order was supposedly shipped on the 24th so it would have plenty of time to make it to me.

It never showed so I ordered another on the 7th with 2 day air so its coming in today and DVD's will be going out tomorrow. I will send an email to all those who purchased the videos as soon as they are all shipped out. Thanks for your patience and again my apologies for the delay even if its only 5 days. I look forward to the reviews and hope you all enjoy it, was a good deal of time and work put into it.
 
Last edited:
Lenny,

It's been so long since I ordered the dvd, I don't even play 1-pocket anymore. My new game of choice is playing the ghost 1 ball. I beat it only once but I'm hopeful to get better. Any instructional stuff on 1-ball? :eek::grin:

No problem with the delays, can't wait to get it in my hands and learn stuff from Scott. Thanks again for making it happen.

Dave
 
Back
Top