PPV Sept 30 - Oct 2 $6000 Entry One Pocket 8 Champions

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
very Intermittent streaming problems but the commentating is so good. Im happy as a clam .Id rather pay a few extra and have decent commentary . I'd be happier on many other streams to just hear the click of the balls rather than the claptrap we are given.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
There is some issue with ustream - better check with them there is no access for us to purchase.

Ustream? never use them to stream anything if I can help it. Quality has gone down there too much.

To purchase you need to go the www,poolactiontv.com

Did you try Helpdesk?

Helpdesk PoolActionTV on facebook

helpdeskpatv@gmail.com

Ray

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ustream? never use them to stream anything if I can help it. Quality has gone down there too much.

To purchase you need to go the www,poolactiontv.com

Did you try Helpdesk?

Helpdesk PoolActionTV on facebook

helpdeskpatv@gmail.com

Ray

Thanks for a great stream in Efren/Roberts match. I enjoyed it. Man that Efren, who said he is old!! GOD he is like wine

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
semi final 11am cst final 5pm cst Capture 111.JPG

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
. Tomorrow - Josh Roberts vs. Busty semi-finals.11 am cst

Buy your pass now if you haven't yet. SUPER HIGH CALIBER ONE POCKET.

winner gets to play Efren in the finals 5pm cst

1st 25k
2nd 14k
3rd 10k

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The 'Thursday Pass' is not clickable for me

Edit-Now it is!

Viewer wont fully load though-EDIT-Im in!!

Last edited:

TrumanHW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do they do the payout?

Also, whoever did the graphics (though they aren't perfect...little too 3d) is to be modeled.

Name Ball Game
Name Ball Game
Match details.

WOW is it lame to make the score graphic a sentence. ha.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bustamante won the first set 7-4

Final set of the finals is at 11am Friday

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
How do they do the payout?

Also, whoever did the graphics (though they aren't perfect...little too 3d) is to be modeled.

Name Ball Game
Name Ball Game
Match details.

WOW is it lame to make the score graphic a sentence. ha.

Have another beer tonight and post back tomorrow. :D

Ray

TrumanHW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
very Intermittent streaming problems but the commentating is so good. Im happy as a clam .Id rather pay a few extra and have decent commentary . I'd be happier on many other streams to just hear the click of the balls rather than the claptrap we are given.

Definitely intermitting. I would have been satisfied if they rolled it over night for 24 hours. Gotta have one or the other. TAR crushes this. Amazing lighting and camera angles...and always rolled it overnight. RIP

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Definitely intermitting. I would have been satisfied if they rolled it over night for 24 hours. Gotta have one or the other. TAR crushes this. Amazing lighting and camera angles...and always rolled it overnight. RIP

No one did the video portion better than TAR other than Accu-Stats. As i said the Commentating here put it over the top for me. SO nice not to have to mute and miss the click of the balls but instead to enjoy the commentary and the sound of the balls.

Not sure if this is the regular formula for Poolactiontv (edit sorry) pool these days -I hope so.

Not real happy i paid for Thursday pass which was 17.95, $5.00 more than the 'finals' alone also offered yesterday. Now i gotta pay $12.95 more to watch the second half of the finals? It's true DE which i didnt know but even if i did-that doesnt seem right and all the good will that had been built up is now GONE. The situation should have been explained on the purchase page yesterday so i could have made an intelligent choice. Sitting this out today on principle.

Last edited:

Love The Game

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This has been a great event to watch and the commentary with Nick, Billy and Scott is informative and very entertaining. Props Ray.:thumbup: