Preacher Ronn Running 8 & Out Video

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I am posting up this video for my pal Preacher Ronn, its the least I can do for him donating $900 to me last year. :grin-square:

This is from this past Saturdays monthly one pocket at Kolby's which Ronn split with Gus Briseno in the Finals, Mike Pankoff who he was shooting against in this vid took 3rd place. Nice out Ronn and I will take 10-6.

P.S. I will BET HIGH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glnogwh0Ipo
 
I am posting up this video for my pal Preacher Ronn, its the least I can do for him donating $900 to me last year. :grin-square:

This is from this past Saturdays monthly one pocket at Kolby's which Ronn split with Gus Briseno in the Finals, Mike Pankoff who he was shooting against in this vid took 3rd place. Nice out Ronn and I will take 10-6.

P.S. I will BET HIGH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glnogwh0Ipo

Hello Lenny- Just wanted to say how I really appreciate your dedication to the pool world and a big thanks to you for the good streaming and other events you do for the pool fans!:thumbup: It is people like you and others that are doing a good thing for trying to promote pool!

Thanks Again and keep up the good work!!!!!!
 
Thanks very much for the compliments and I try, will do it as long as I feel good doing it. Glad you like the video. :smile:
 
Hey man, mod me!....HA...

I"m having a DCC flashback.......


another great vid from you Lenny!

G.
 
....and people wonder why I kiddingly call Lenny "The Tumbinator"!!!!!!!!!

Preacher Ron.....thanks for looking out!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top