Predator 1080 Pure Chalk & Blue Diamond Chalk

mr.vmax

Tim's Cues And Supplies
Silver Member
Predator 1080 Pure Chalk AND Blue Diamond Chalk
Predator Chalk Selling By the piece or tube
2 for $7.50 shipped
3 for $8.50 shipped
4 for $9.50 shipped
1 tube of 5 for $10.50 shipped
Blue Diamond 1 box of two pieces for $7.50 shipped
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=300261
 

Attachments

  • blue diamond.gif
    blue diamond.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 808
  • predator 1080-2.jpg
    predator 1080-2.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 792
Last edited:
I wish I had a answer for that but thats the statement made by the Company
 
You've obviously tried it Vee.

Can you make a comparison to the Predator and Skamui?

I always keep a good stock of BD. I know that works great.
 
Hey Gregg, I'm hooked on the blue diamond, I have the order coming in on Thursday, I have read alot of great reviews but have not hit with the predator chalk yet.
 
Someone left a piece of the predator chalk at the room I play at and I ended up with it and I have to say I love it.
 
I have been using the BLue Diamond chalk like for a solid year now, Just recieved the Predator 1080, I have to say it is pretty awesome, It goes on with easy coverage, stays on the tip long the the BD and has better
adhesion and still pulls all the english. I thimk this will be my new chalk with the BD as a back up.
 
Back
Top