Predator Arcos II Balls

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So think my wife is buying a new set of Predator Acros II balls for my birthday. I purchased the cue ball about 2 weeks ago and it plays wonderful. Best cue ball I have ever played with.

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
I bought a set and they play great. Honestly, I bought the set because of the 7 and 4 ball colors. More standard but not quite near as dark as a burgundy 7/15 and dark purple 4/12.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t like the color of the 7 ball but still better than TV ball colors.

Attachments

• 1EE442B4-2EF3-4359-96C8-CB0394377C9E.jpeg
    1EE442B4-2EF3-4359-96C8-CB0394377C9E.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 177

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
So think my wife is buying a new set of Predator Acros II balls for my birthday. I purchased the cue ball about 2 weeks ago and it plays wonderful. Best cue ball I have ever played with.
Love those balls!!!

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the rest of the balls play like the cue ball then I am going to be real happy. It stays clean and plays wonderful.

robertod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I still say...."get rid of the logo" on the ball. Keep it clean. keep it simple. Don't need the distraction.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I still say...."get rid of the logo" on the ball. Keep it clean. keep it simple. Don't need the distraction.
I don’t see it as a distraction at all. Most tasteful placement of logo in my opinion. Fits right in. I love the look and like I mentioned if the playability is the same as the cue ball (suspect it is) then I am going to be really happy with these balls.

Scrunge19

Registered
I think Predator over-brands their products so I don't see myself picking up a set of those, despite them being used at nationals. That's pretty much the main reason why I shy away from their products in general though.

I was thinking of getting a set of dynasphere platinums but someone mentioned some issues with yellowing so I think I'll probably go with a set of Aramith tournaments. The centennials are my all time favorite looking ball, but they also tend to yellow so I'll hold off on picking up a set of those for now. They can be my backup set later on down the line.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Predator over-brands their products so I don't see myself picking up a set of those, despite them being used at nationals. That's pretty much the main reason why I shy away from their products in general though.

I was thinking of getting a set of dynasphere platinums but someone mentioned some issues with yellowing so I think I'll probably go with a set of Aramith tournaments. The centennials are my all time favorite looking ball, but they also tend to yellow so I'll hold off on picking up a set of those for now. They can be my backup set later on down the line.
My old Centennials are yellowing as are my 10 year old Aramith measle cue ball. I bought a new set of Tournament TV balls and the Tungsten balls so time will let me know about them.