Predator BK3 Wrapless

dannyb78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
. I have a BK3 wrapless cue. Has been used like 5 times total. I dont like it. what would something like that sell for. Great Shape

Last edited:

daimion

Something Clever...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
398.65 is the cheapest an authorized seller can offer that cue at. some offer free shipping others dont.

that cue, no matter how hard i break, it feels like im slow rolling the cue ball. which is great for some just not me lol

this should sell fast, as far as i know predator had quite the backlog on orders of these.

GLWS!

dannyb78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Guys, I don't know much about cues or values. I have been made about 10 offers. I am going to get rid of this cue. Its not my style. I am willing to do trades or take cash. I am not gonna haggle or try to make a killing. For all the people who want to do trades. Please send pics and info on the cues you are willing to trade.

Thanks

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Guys, I don't know much about cues or values. I have been made about 10 offers. I am going to get rid of this cue. Its not my style. I am willing to do trades or take cash. I am not gonna haggle or try to make a killing. For all the people who want to do trades. Please send pics and info on the cues you are willing to trade.

Thanks

Post the high and low offers just for shits and giggles.

If you sold for around 325-350 depending on condition, I think you'd be getting a decent deal.

smmuzzi

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the cue is not sold I will trade you for a Falcon butt with a pre-cat 314 with a kamui med. tip and a falcon 2/1case. i can send you pics via e-mail as I do not know how in this form
Thank you
Sam

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I see this cue has been on the market for a while, also that you have received many offers but have apparently turned them all down. In the OP you ask what something like this would sell for but you don't say that you'd like to sell it.
So, is it for sale or trade? or would you just like to know what it's worth? I also don't find a photo of the cue posted, do you have one?