Predator SE 11 by Mezz Japan

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
hey guys i'm selling a cue for a friend. its the Predator SE 11 by Mezz Japan. its number 38 of 100. the cue is in great condition. i give it a 9 out of 10. only thing wrong is it has a tiny and i mean tiny chip in the coating. the cue has an original 314 radial pin shaft. Yes that rights its a radial pin:eek: . ( alot better than the uni-locks) the joint of the cue is Ivory. pics will come soon. asking price is 900 plus shipping. pm me or just post something if you have questions. Thanks for looking.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
i thought the le cues that mezz made for predator all came with the uni loc? maybe you could post a link to a site that has a picture of the model

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
yes they did come with a uni loc. it got changed to a radial pin i'll have pictures by tonight

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
to the top. also did i mention that troy downey did the uni loc to a radial pin change. it rolls straight together or apart. pictures will be up soon

leonkush

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just my two bobs worth.

Ihad one of these cues earlier in the year and they hit a ton. Very solid feedback and from the outside structually very strong.

Cheers

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
leonkush said:
Just my two bobs worth.

Ihad one of these cues earlier in the year and they hit a ton. Very solid feedback and from the outside structually very strong.

Cheers

it's because it's made by mezz

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
sorry guys i went to a tournament and i got sick sorry for taking soo long in replying with pics. also sorry about the pics looking kinda rough. it was through my phone but you guys get the idea but here are the pics

mez.jpg

mailgooglecom2.jpg

mailgooglecom.jpg