Predator Sneaky Pete/Alex Brick J/B

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ok guys don't really want to sell these but in need to replace my GF's sell phone.

Also want to apologize in advance I do not have a scale so I am not sure of the weights nor do I have calipers to check the size of the shaft I know that for some this is necessary information but I am sure there are some that do not care.

Predator Sneaky Pete with the longer 314-2 shaft the cue butt has some dings in it but it is straight the shaft has a melamine ferrule and not sure what kind of tip it currently has on it but appears to be layered this does not have the weight bolt in it so it is super light shaft does have a roll to it, it is not completely straight but it will get the job done this is my bar beater cue so it basically goes everywhere with me. Sold shipped

Next up is an Alex Brick J/B one of the best dymond wood jumpers and breakers I have ever owned really hate to let this one go but once I am able this will be the first thing I replace Sold shipped for this one have had it less than a year and keep very good care of it

Attachments

• PS[1].jpg
    PS[1].jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 336
  • PSP[1].jpg
    PSP[1].jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 325
  • AB[1].jpg
    AB[1].jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 330
  • AB1[1].jpg
    AB1[1].jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Predator has been sold to stake horse thanks gotta say that's the fastest sell I have ever had on here.

Sorry JGraham2013 Stake PM'd me first bud

Looks like J/B may be sold as well waiting for confirmation.